A top education echelon Osun state and permanent secretary, State Universal Basic Education Board has congratulated, Rt Hon. Timothy Owoeye on his emergence as the 7th speaker of Osun House of Assembly and all the newly sworn-in members of the State House of Assembly
In a congratulatory statement sent to newsmen earlier today, Kolawole described Owoeye as a very loyal and consistent progressive politician who has garnered requisite knowledge in legislative governance and possesses the leadership skills to run a productive State parliament which would help Governor Gboyega Oyetola and All Progressives Congress Party to deliver on their life-changing electoral promises.
While expressing his confidence in the new crops of the State parliamentarians, the education guru noted that a careful look at the profile of each of the legislator would reveal that they are all coming from a very rich background considering their professional exploits.
He said he believes they would bring those experiences to better the lots of the state in all ramifications.
The SUBEB boss, however, called on all the newly sworn in parliamentarians to work in the unison for the development of the state through the initiation of motions and passage of bills which would take the state to the enviable heights
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries