The All Progressives Congress, APC, In Jigawa State Has Temporarily Suspended All Its Campaign Activities For The 2023 General Election.
Deputy Governor and Jigawa APC gubernatorial candidate, Malam Umar Namadi, stated this while receiving the party’s National Youth Leader, Comrade Abdullahi Dayo Israel, in his office on Monday.
He said the party temporarily suspended all its campaign activities until the recent flood-displaced victims return to their communities.
Namadi said this shows how the APC and state government are serious in their efforts to alleviate the sufferings of the recent flood victims across the state.
He noted that the state government is working towards the relocation of the displaced victims as well as the restoration of public infrastructures destroyed by the flood.
It would be recalled that the flood has displaced thousands of people, affecting 45 schools and 230 primary health care facilities. Daily post.
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News5 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News5 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News5 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies