2023: Group Vows To Mobilise 20million People For Tinubu-Lunches Campaign In Delta
By Ayobami Agboola
A South West group rooting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for 2023 presidency have vowed to mobilized 20million people in Delta State to actualize their agenda of their principal of becoming the next president of Nigeria.
The group called “South West Agenda 2023” ,is highly noted for the grassroot mobilisation and routing for Tunubu Candidacy will on April 15,2022 lunch in Delta State.
The secretary of the group, Hon Bosun Oladele in a statement said the group is not deter with anybody declaring to contest for the presidency come 2023 but committed to mobilized over 20million people for Senator Bola Tunubu.
“We remain committed and welcome as many people who indicated interest to join in the mission of actualizing Tunubu presidency in next presidential election.
” We envisaged the task ahead and this is why we started so early so that we can covered so many areas and prepare for the challenges ahead . We shall be launching Delta Swaga faction as follows:, April 13,arrival of National delegates/executives of SWAGA 23 followed by a welcome party.
According to the itinerary release by the group for Delta State Inauguration, there will
Courtesy visit to Ogiame,Atuwatse III,the Olu of Warri the Orodje of Okpe respectively
Also On April 15,2022 another
Courtesy visit to Asagba of Asaba.
Inauguration of the State Executive committee/25 l.g.a. coordinators of DESBAT ’23.
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court
- Drama As Suspect Jumps Through Court Window, Flees After Remand Order
- Subsidy: Judiciary, Health Workers, Others Commence Mobilisation For Strike
- Health Workers Suspend Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu