Connect with us


Fire Guts Household Of David Church In Lagos



The Household of David church in the Ikeja Local Government Area of Lagos State has reportedly caught fire.

Confirming the incident to our correspondent, the Lagos State Fire Service spokesperson, Amodu Shakiri, disclosed that the church’s auditorium ceiling was overheating, which caused the ceiling to collapse and ignite a fire.

He added that the damage is being managed by members of the fire department and other relevant agencies at the scene.
More to follow…….