Following complaints of anti-party activities, the State Executive Committee of the Osun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) constituted a Disciplinary Committee to investigate the allegations against some of its members.
This disciplinary measure came in response to the allegations of misconduct bordering on factionalization of the party and creating parallel party organ.
The Disciplinary Committee undertook a thorough and impartial review of the allegations and the findings were carefully deliberated upon by the State Executive Committee.
After a comprehensive assessment of the evidence and consideration of the committee’s recommendations, the State Executive Committee has taken the difficult yet necessary step of suspending the following members indefinitely:
1. Alhaji Moshood Adeoti
2. Hon. Najeem Salami
3. Senator Mudasiru Hussain
4. Elder Adelowo Adebiyi
5. Mr. Adelani Baderinwa
6. Mr. Sikiru Ayedun
7. Engr. Kazeem Salami
8. Alhaji Adesiji Azeez
9. Barr. Gbenga Akano
10. Mr. Kunle Ige
11. Mr. Biodun Agboola
12. Barr. Gbenga Awosode
13. Mr. Rasheed Opatola.
14. Hon. Gbenga Ogunkanmi
15. Hon. Israel Oyekunle
16. Hon. MBO Ibraheem
17. Mr. Akeem Olaoye
18. Hon. Francis Famurewa
19. Hon. Tajudeen Famuyide
20. Hon. (Mrs.) Adenike Abioye
21. Hon. Wasiu Adebayo
22. Hon. Rasheed Afolabi
23. Mr. Segun Olanibi
24. Mr. Tunde Ajilore
25. Mr Ganiyu Ismaila Opeyemi.
26. Mr Zakariah Khalid, Olaoluwa-South LCDA.
As we move forward, we enjoin our members to remain focused on our goals and continue working together to serve the interests of our constituents and our State.
Our commitment to transparency, inclusivity, and adherence to our party’s core values remains unwavering.
*Sooko TAJUDEEN LAWAL, Chairman, Osun State APC.*
- Imo Guber Election : NNPP Candidate Heads To Court, Vows To Reclaim Mandate
- Burkina, Niger To Quit G5 Anti-Jihadist Force
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment