The people of Oke-igbo Ondo State have congratulated the executive governor of Ondo State His Excellency Mr Rotimi Akeredolu on his 67th birthday.
A statement by Prince Dr Adewole Akinpelu Abegunde a strong contender for the stool of Oluoke of Oke-igbo described Governor Akeredolu as outstanding leader who had contributed significantly to the development of Ondo state.
The statement said Governor Akeredolu transmission agenda had placed the the State in position of political social economic development of the state.
It however wished the people’s governor long life, prosperity and successful tenure in office.
Prince Adewole Akinpelu Abegunde who hails from Kuole Ruling House of Oke-igbo later used the opportunity to implore the King-makers to select a credible candidate who is developmental oriented as the new Oluoke of Oke-igbo.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs