Seyi Tinubu, the son of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Thursday donated the sum of N15 million to support Liam Aloba, son of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, also known as MohBad.
MohBad, who died at the age of 27 last Tuesday, September 12 was earlier signed to Marlian Record Label belonging to Naira Marley but left the label in February 2022.
Announcing the development in a post on X, Tinubu’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Olusegun Dada, disclosed that the President’s son has offered his support to Mohbad’s son.
Sharing a photo of the transaction receipt, Dada wrote: “The figurative apple that did not fall far from the tree #RIPIMOLE. Thank you, ST.”
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment