Tribunal Adjourns Atiku’s Petition Against Tinubu Till Monday For Reports On Consolidation
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja has adjourned again till Monday further pre -hearing in the petition files by the Presidential Candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar against the President -Elect , Bola Tinubu.
The Tribunal adjourned at the instance of the parties to enable them consult on the provision of Section 50 of the Electoral Act .
Section 50 of the Electoral Act is provides for the consolidation of pending petitions .
While INEC which is the first respondent in the petition , others – Atiku, Tinubu and APC asked for time to consult and report back to the tribunal.
Earlier , parties have informed the tribunal on what they agreed on as it relates to the modality which the proceeding will take when it starts fully.
After listening to all parties, the tribunal adjourned till Monday for continuation .
The tribunal had risen , to return shortly for the continuation of the pre hearing session of Peter Obi and Labour Party’s petition
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions
- Presidential Poll : I Signed Result Sheet For Nasarawa Under Duress – PDP Witness Tells Court
- Drama As Suspect Jumps Through Court Window, Flees After Remand Order
- Subsidy: Judiciary, Health Workers, Others Commence Mobilisation For Strike
- Health Workers Suspend Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu