Presidential Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party , Atiku Abubakar this morning told that the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja that he would be calling not more that 100 witnesses to testify against the election of the President-Elect , Bola Tinubu .
Counsel to Atiku , Chief Chris Uche SAN dropped this hint while presenting the proposed agreed outline by parties in the proceedings to the tribunal .
Atiku is challenging the victory of Tinubu at the February 25 general election.
Joined as respondents are the INEC, Tinubu and APC.
In defending Tinubu’s election, INEC through its counsel , A.B Mahmoud , SAN said it will be presenting 2 witnesses , Tinubu will be presenting 39 witnesses , while APC will be presenting 25 witnesses .
Hearing still on-going .
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries