BREAKING: Adeleke Approves Dissolution Of Uniosun Governing Council
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, Friday approved dissolution of the Governing Council of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) with immediate effect.
The dissolution is made known in a press statement signed by the Head of Service, S A Aina, and made available to newsmen in Osogbo, on Friday.
The Governor appreciated members of the Governing Council of the University for the immense contributions to the development of the university.
“The Governor of sun State, Senator demola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, has approved the dissolution of the Governing Council of Osun State University with immediate effect.
“While thanking the Council members for their selfless service and commitment to the University, the Governor equally appreciates them immensely for their contributions to the development of the University in particular and the State at large and wishes them the best in their future endeavours.”
- Subsidy Removal : FG, Labour To Meet June 19 On Implementation Framework
- Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG
- NLC, TUC Suspends Planned Nationwide Strike
- Pastor To Die By Hanging For Killing Pregnant Choir Mistress
- Governor Adeleke Set To Commission Newly Completed Projects In Uniosun