OSHA Election: Electorates Commend INEC For Conducting Peaceful Election
By Abisola Ariwodola, Ejigbo
Electorates in different poling Units across the state have commended Independent National Electoral Commission INEC for the Peaceful conduct of the March 18 House of Assembly election.
Speaking with the Information Election News Crew of the Ministry of Information and Civic Orientation, Pa Edward Ogunwale gave a thumb up to INEC officials whom he described as well groomed and professionally inclined in the business of ensuring a hitch free election into the Osun state House of Assembly.
Describing Ejigbo town as a peaceful one, he added that so far, there’s no news of any election upheaval or violence from any quarter since 8;30 am when the exercise began.
Speaking in the same vein, Mr Raji Basiru of Apampa Unit 8 Ward 4 attributed the success of the going election to the complete readiness of INEC.
He maintained that the smooth process is a pointer to the fact that whoever wins the state House of Assembly constituency seat should embrace the spirit of sportsmanship by accepting the outcome in good faith .
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC