MALE private part thieves, weekend, extended their shameful activities, which have been rampant in Calabar, Cross River State, for three weeks running to the Nigerian Navy Barracks, Akim where they allegedly snatched the genital of a naval officer.
The naval officer, whose name was not given was said to be manning the entry point into the barracks when a young man, who gave his name as Samuel walked into the barracks and was directed to the sentry point for security scrutiny.
“When he got to the sentry point, he was asked whom he was looking for and his mission in the barracks but while he was talking with the sentry officer, the man felt “an electric jolt around his genitals and behold, when he touched the area, his private had gone,” Azeez, a naval personnel toldVanguard.
Following the alarm raised by the naval officer, the young man was accosted and beaten up with instructions to return the missing genital immediately.
The alleged genital thief did not say if he was going to return the missing organ and did not deny being responsible for the disappearance of the genital.
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment