A former Chairman of Ibadan South East Local Government Area, Oyo state, Mr Bimbo Omiyale is dead.
It was gathered that Omiyale died after battling with an undisclosed ailment for some days.
He was hospitalized before he gave up the ghost on Sunday.
He has been buried at his residence according to Islamic rites.
Former Chairman, Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON), Oyo State, Prince Ayodeji Abass-Aleshinloye confirmed the death of the politician.
Abass-Aleshinloye used the opportunity to charge Governor Seyi Makinde to obey the Supreme Court judgement by paying all the entitlements of the ex-members of ALGON.
He maintained that the deceased would be greatly missed by his political associates and others close to him.
- How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account
- Mohbad: My Late Son’s Wife Has Vital Information About His Death, Father Tells Police
- Tinubu To NLC: It’s Unacceptable To Judge Me In 9 Months
- Gunmen Attack FCT Community, Abduct 23 Persons
- I’ll Fight Corruption, Smugglers, Save Money For You, Tinubu Tells Nigerians
News5 days ago
Gov Adeleke Mourns As Alhaji Sanni, Husband Of Yeye Dupe Adeleke Dies
Entertainment3 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News3 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
Missing Toddler Found Alive In Osogbo