Hoodlums guided by suspected armed security men on Saturday disrupted and snatched the ballot box at Umuarusi Amandugba hall in the Isu local government area of Imo state.
It was learnt that about five thugs invaded the polling units at about 09:19 Am.
The thugs invaded the area despite the heavy presence of security men.
However, voters have expressed fears over the security armored vehicle patrolling the area before the snatching of the box.
Meanwhile, the election is currently witnessing low turnout.
Despite the restriction of movement in the area as declared by the Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, the streets of Ogbaru, a densely populated area of Anambra State, is busy with commercial activities.
The roads are also busy with vehicles, just as many trailers carrying wares are seen offloading their wares into factories and industries in the area.
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly