A former presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adamu Garba asserted that the APC-led federal government facilitated the release of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi from his detention cell in the United Kingdom recently.
According to report Peter Obi was last Friday,detained for hours at London’s Heathrow Airport, over alleged impersonation.
The former Anambra State governor was later released after he was interrogated by UK immigration officials.
Garba on Thursday claimed his release was facilitated by the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission headed by Abike Dabiri.
In a tweet, he wrote: “Here is how the government of APC helped to recover Peter Obi from his detention cell in the UK over allegations of travelling to the UK with fake documents. All thanks to Abike Dabiri.
“His campaign fake, manifesto fake, his motives fake, even his travel documents are fake. Why?”
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly