Naira on Friday depreciated further against the dollar at the Investors and Exporters window, exchanging N472.50 to the dollar.
The local currency showed a 0.64 percent decrease when compared with N469.50 it exchanged for the dollar on Thursday.
The open indicative rate closed at N471.32 to the dollar on Friday.
An exchange rate of N477 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N472.50.
The Naira sold for as low as 460 to the dollar within the day’s trading.
A total of 77.42 million dollars was traded at the official Investors and Exporters window on Friday.
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
- How My Boyfriend Squandered My N10m – Anambra Orphan Tells Court
- 17-Year-Old Secondary School Student Commits Su!cide In Benue
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News2 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY