What people don’t know, they can not ruin.
Dangote Group is one of the largest conglomerate in Africa yet Alhaji Aliko Dangote maintains Privacy.
Zenith Bank is the most capitalized bank in Nigeria and Mr. Jim Ovia still maintains privacy.
The owner Globacom is the 3rd richest man in Africa but Otunba Mike Adenuga’s commitment to Privacy is legendary.
One of the secrets of long lasting success is Privacy.
Privacy is different from Secrecy. Privacy is to Protect while Secrecy is to hide.
Avoid making unnecessary noise about yourself. The social media was not designed to replace your Private diary, Vision timeline or Plan documents.
Even when your work is about the public or your achievements are too loud to hide, you are still under obligation to maintain the privacy of your personality, strengths, plans, dreams, vision, goals etc.
Still waters run deep. If you want to go far in life manage your Privacy.
Tunde ‘Lekan Olatunji
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment