Residents of Kurudu Police Estate Abuja are protesting what they described high security threats by robbers, violation of building plan and poor basic amenities.
They blocked the entrance of the police estate preventing vehicles in and out to drive home their demands.
The protesters are displaying placards with different inscriptions calling on the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Minister, Malam Muhammad Bello and the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Usman Baba to intervene.
They are also chanting various songs of displeasure.
According to Nation Online, Vice Chairman of Kurudu Police Estate Owners and Residents Associations Oregbesan Olalekan said about 30 letters have been written to the office of the IGP through the office of the FCT Commissioner of Police but all to no avail.
Olalekan said armed robbers are disturbing owners and residents of the estate and also accused the contractor of mishandling the affairs of the estate. Nation
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors