The Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has directed the most senior career heads across all the Local Government Council Areas to take charge with immediate effect.
The governor made the announcement in a press released statement signed by his spokesperson, Mallam Olawale Rasheed
“Osun Governor Directs Career Heads of LGAs to Take Immediate Charge. the Area Office, LCDAs and ACDAs in Osun State to take charge of the affairs of their respective Councils with immediate effect.
This is in compliance with the judgement of the Federal High Court sitting in Osogbo that sacked the purportedly elected Local Government Chairmen and Councilors.
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor
The Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has directed the most senior career heads across all the Local Government Council Areas”.
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies