Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has stormed Abeokuta, Ogun State for a crucial meeting with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The meeting is not unconnected with plans by Atiku to stage a comeback to contest next year’s presidency.
He lost to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.
Atiku arrived Obasanjo’s residence in Abeokuta around 10:10am and after the usual taking of photographs, the duo entered into a closed door meeting.
The former Vice President is aspiring to become president of Nigeria next year.
- Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
- Buhari Declares Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria
- Yoruba Obas Fume Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes, Fuel, Urge Buhari To Respond To Cries Of Nigerians
- Opposition Elements Want To Create Political Crisis With Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity, Says Tinubu
- Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Badmus Provides Free Medical Service To Osogbo Residents
Foreign News3 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News3 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies
Crime3 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai