2023: Peter Obi Reveals Meeting With Obasanjo
2023 presidential candidate, Peter Obi on Monday held a meeting with Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.
The former Governor of Anambra State who is the flagbearer of the Labour Party (LP) made this known on his Twitter page.
Obi said their discussion was centred on national interest matters.
”I deeply appreciate the opportunity to hold extensive discussions with President Olusegun Obasanjo earlier today on arising national interest matters.
”As usual, the exchanges were forthright and animated.”
Meanwhile, Peter Obi’s supporters, popularly known as Obidients, shut down some major roads in the Central Area, including the Federal Secretariat in Abuja.
The walk by the citizens, in their thousands, caused gridlock at some locations in the nation’s capital.
- Minor Goes Missing Over Tribal Marks In Osun
- Old Notes: House Committee Rejects CBN Extension, Threatens Emefiele’s Arrest
- Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan
- Breaking: CBN Bows To Pressure, Extends Naira Notes Swap Deadline
- Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court
News4 days ago
Again, Gunmen Kidnap Mother, Child In Osun
News4 days ago
Osun: APC Senatorial Candidate, Tadese Escapes Assassination As Political Thugs Allegedly Attack Supporters
News2 days ago
Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency On Security In Osun
Politics4 days ago
2023 Poll: I Married Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electorate