Following the ongoing investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of the Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF) for N80 billion fraud, the federal government has approved the appointment of Mr. Anamekwe Chukwunyere Nwabuoku to oversee the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF).
In a letter dated 20th May, 2022 and signed by Aliyu Ahmed, Permanent Secretary (Finance), Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, the appointment is pending the outcome of the investigation, a statement by Yunusa Tanko Abdullahi, Special Adviser to the minister of Finance Budget and National Planning has said.
You need a President like me, Tinubu tells APC delegates in Yobe
Manchester City retain English Premier League title
Part of the statement reads, “Mr. Anamekwe is expected to carry out his duty in strict compliance with extant rules and observe the highest sense of professionalism expected of an officer working at his level.
“Currently, he is Director, Inspectorate Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, and presently he is overseeing the office of the Accountant General of the Federation,
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Governor Akeredolu Mandates Churches, Schools, Hotels, Other Public Places In Ondo To Install CCTV Cameras
- Osun 2022: Ijesa Monarch Sues For Peace Among Political Parties In Ijesaland
- FULL LIST: Electoral Body, INEC Releases Names Of Presidential Candidates, Running Mates Ahead Of 2023 Elections
- Bandits May Take Over Some States Before 2023 – Prof. Abel
- Fish Out Attackers Of Gov Oyetola’s Convoy, APC Charges Security Agencies
News5 days ago
NBC Publication Director, Adelokoji is Dead
News3 days ago
Osun 2022: NURTW Chairman Alleges Threat To Life By Adeleke, PDP
News4 days ago
APC Presidential Primary: TSO Congratulates Tinubu, Buhari, Others, Describes Exercise As Victory For All
News3 days ago
How We Escaped From Boko Haram Camp – Chibok Girls