A man has been rescued alive three days after he was reportedly floods reportedly carried him away along the East-West Road in Bayelsa state.
The man was discovered alive in the same location, according to community manager Akpos Malafakumo Best, who posted photos of the man on social media.
Akpos said the man was in the water for three days, holding onto a stick for three days and three nights before he was discovered.
The photos Akpos shared showed rescuers evacuating the stranded man to safety with the use of a canoe.
“This young man was swept away by the water current at this very spot East-West Road 3days ago. He had been in the water holding onto a stick for 3 days and night, only to be rescued today alive. Please, don’t travel East-West & Ugheli-Bayelsa roads for now.” Akpo’s wrote on Twitter.
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
- Ex-Sierra Leone President Under House Arrest Amid Coup Investigation
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News1 day ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.