A man has been rescued alive three days after he was reportedly floods reportedly carried him away along the East-West Road in Bayelsa state.
The man was discovered alive in the same location, according to community manager Akpos Malafakumo Best, who posted photos of the man on social media.
Akpos said the man was in the water for three days, holding onto a stick for three days and three nights before he was discovered.
The photos Akpos shared showed rescuers evacuating the stranded man to safety with the use of a canoe.
“This young man was swept away by the water current at this very spot East-West Road 3days ago. He had been in the water holding onto a stick for 3 days and night, only to be rescued today alive. Please, don’t travel East-West & Ugheli-Bayelsa roads for now.” Akpo’s wrote on Twitter.
- Naira Scarcity: Zenith Bank Staffs Flee Through Fence Over Fear Of Being Mobbed (Video)
- Tinubu Appeals To Nigerians For Calm Over Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity
- Just In: Buhari Meets Emefiele, Tambuwal, Others Over Scarcity Of Naira Notes
- Just In: Protest Rocks Ogun Over Scarcity Of Fuel, Naira Notes
- Poll: Obi In Ilorin, Promises To Make Kwara Nigeria’s Agric Hub
Opinion5 days ago
Ibikunle Amosun, An Unrepentant Deviant In His 60s, Heading Towards Political Armageddon By Olabode Ajibola
News3 days ago
Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
News2 days ago
Naira Re-design: Banks Not Hoarding New Naira Notes-ACAMB
News5 days ago
New Webometric Ranking: OAU Emerges 2ND