President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the immediate removal of Brigadier General Mohammed Fadah as the director-general of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), barely six months in office.
Fadah, who was appointed DG of NYSC in May 2022, took over from Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim as the 19th person to hold the position.
NYSC director of press and public relations, Eddy Megwa, who confirmed the development to LEADERSHIP last night could not disclose reasons for his sack.
However, media reports suggested that the president ordered the removal of Fadah due to his incompetence.
Fadah is said to have been asked to hand over to the most senior official within the NYSC.
The senior official who takes over from Fadah is expected to act as DG of the corps pending the announcement of a new appointment.
When he took over as NYSC DG, Fadah promised to improve the security and welfare of corps members, enhance staff welfare and improve on the gains of NYSC Ventures.”
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries