Terrorists locally dubbed as bandits have abducted the wife of Usman Baffa Ibeto, the Local Government Chairman of Magama in Niger State.
The chairman, Baffa, is a top member of the ruling All Progressives Congress in the state.
According to reports, Mrs Baffa was abducted from her home in the Tunga area of Minna, the state capital on Sunday, June 12.
The abductors had yet to make contact with the family for ransom.
Just a month ago, there was a similar occurrence when the wife of the APC leader in Oyo State, Adenike Oni-Salawu, was abducted by gunmen.
In her own case, she was said to be kidnapped in front of their Aromolaran house in the Old Ife road area of Ibadan.
She reportedly alighted from her car to open the gate of the house and the gunmen rushed at her and brandished guns and other dangerous objects.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Village Head’s Wife, Kill Son
- Insecurity: Matawalle Launches Community Protection Guards In Zamfara
- PDP Faults Planned BRT Fare Hike In Lagos, Wants Reversal
- Guber Poll: Osun PDP Gives Police 24-hour Ultimatum To Release Arrested Members
- Nigeria Lacks Selfless, Charitable Leaders — Senator Shettima
News3 days ago
Bandits Overpowering Us In Oyo Forests, Vigilante Group Raises Alarm
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: APC HoR Candidate Empowers Over 2000 Constituents, Seeks Support For Oyetola’s Re-election
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Adeleke Family Denies Alleged Negotiation With APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu