Age Is Telling On Me, Working For Six Hours A Day Is No Joke – Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that it is not easy for him to work 6 hours in a day due to his age.
Speaking in an interview on NTA, the Nigerian leader who recently turned 79, expressed hope of Nigerians appreciating all he did at the end of his tenure.
“About my age, I see my colleagues, they are now resting, and I assure you that I look forward to the next 17 months when I too will be less busy.
“The age is telling on me, working now for six, seven to eight hours per day in the office is no joke — there are questions of executive council, memos from as many states as possible to be considered virtually every week. Really, it’s a lot of hard work, but as I’ve said, I asked for it and I cannot complain.
“I have been a governor, I have been a minister, and I’m in my second term as president. So, I’ve gone through all the system and really, what else can I do for this country? I have given my best.”
- Ogun Former Perm Sec, Wife Murdered In Lagos Home
- INEC Resumes Collation Of Abia, Enugu Guber Poll Results
- Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Me And Tinubu, Atiku Urges Tribunal
- Pastor Closes Down Church After Winning 100 Million Through Sports Betting
- Court Dismisses Abba Kyari’s Application To Strike Out Charges
Politics4 days ago
Lagos PDP, Labour Party form alliance against APC
News4 days ago
SHoA Poll:Amotekun Arrests Man With Gun In Osun Ahead Of Election
News3 days ago
Official: PDP Wins 25 Of 26 State House Of Assembly Seats In Osun
News4 days ago
Women Protests As Political Thugs Destroy Ballot Box In Osun