The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), has commiserated with the people of Oyo State over the demise of Olubadan, Oba Saliu Akanmu Adetunji Ogunguniso 1.
The Vice President of the zone, Comrade Ronke Samo in a release signed by the Zonal Secretary, comrade Abdulrasaq Alege described the late Royal father as a man of peace and a symbol of unblemished personality who worked tirelessly for the peace and stability of Oyo state and the entire Yoruba race.
The statement commended the Royal father for his unprecedented achievements in Ibadan land within his short reign.
The body also prayed to Almighty GOD to grant the deceased eternal rest and grant his immediate family, Oyo State Government and the entire Yoruba race the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Guber, Presidential Elections Will Be An Easy Win For PDP- Osun ASO Coordinator
- Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
- Ilado Chieftaincy Tussle: Call Deji Of Akure To Order, Ondo Traditional Rulers, Olus Tells Akeredolu
- Cocoa Merchant, Adeniji, Decries Dwindling Production Of Cocoa In Nigeria, Proffers Solutions
- JUST IN: Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy Avoidable If INEC Had Functional Server – Uzodimma
News4 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News2 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News5 days ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper’s Columnist, Olagunju Donates Borehole To Home Town To Mark Father’s Day
Opinion4 days ago
Of Osun APC, PDP’s Campaign Outcome By Isaac Olusesi