Tragedy has struck in the early hours of today, Monday, following the sudden death of the lawmaker representing Akure South/Akure North Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Hon Adedayo Omolafe.
DAILY POST gathered that the House of Representatives member, popularly called Expensive, died around 2 am on Monday.
According to one of his close allies, the lawmaker was not sick as he was with his constituents on Sunday.
He added that he died in his home in Akure, the state capital.
“Expensive was not sick, we were still together yesterday (Sunday) morning, this is so sad, a terrible blow dealt on Akure,” he said.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election