Members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun State trooped out early this morning August 14, 2021 in their large number to submit more petitions to the Appeal Committee set up by the National Secretariat of the party to address issues on the last Ward Congress.
The Appeal Committee had yesterday addressed selected members of the press at the Party Secretariat, Ogo-Oluwa, Osogbo, where it announced its arrival and mode of operation.
Among other things, the committee encouraged members of the party who are not contented with the ward congress in the state to submit their petitions before 9am this morning.
As early as 8am, members of the APC in the state thronged the Osun APC Secretariat in their thousands with petitions from majority of the wards.
As at the time of filing this report, the appeal committee is yet to arrive the secretariat, while the APC members continue to troop in.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Five Things You Should Know About Monkeypox
- 2023: Tinubu Is The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Oluwo
- Amotekun Intercepts 168 Invaders With Charms Hiding Under Cows
- How Inmate Of Owerri Correctional Centre Has Spent 14 Years Awaiting Trial
- Ogbomoso Kidnappings, Killing: Oyo Residents Stage Peaceful Protest, Call For Govts Action
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Kill Man, Daughter Few Hours After Wife Put To Bed In Osogbo
News4 days ago
The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police
News5 days ago
Bishop Olubadejo Charges Christians To Always Praise God, As Deacones Akintade Marks 60th Birthday
News3 days ago
Fear Grips Residents As Gunmen Invade Osun Community, Shoot At One