The Deputy Caretaker Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the State of Osun, Alhaji Azeez Issa Adesiji, has felicitated Muslims on the occasion of the Eid-Il-Fitr 1442 A.H.
In a statement on Thursday, the APC chieftain admonished Nigerians to always promote the unity of the country at all times.
Adesiji also tasked Muslims to continue in the steadfastness they exhibited during the month long Ramadan fast to make for a better and saner society.
“I congratulate Muslims and most importantly all Nigerians on this year’s Eid-El-Fitr. I must commend everyone especially our religious leaders who took meaningful time out to give us life changing sermons throughout the month.
“We must continue to be guided by the lessons of Ramadan in our daily deeds. We must remember the needy and less privileged at all times. It is also a time for Nigerians to be united and promote unity.
“The unity and progress of Nigeria is a joint task. We must guard it jealously and disallow all forms of hatred and secessionist agitation. Together, let’s make the country work for the good of all,” the former Ilesa West Local Government Executive Secretary said.
- ‘To Err Is Human,’ Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology
- BREAKING: NUPENG Mobilises Tanker Drivers, Petrol Attendants, Others For October 3 Nationwide Strike
- Kaduna Governorship Tribunal To Deliver Judgment Via Zoom, Dismisses Uba Sani’s Motion
- Hyacinth Alia: Laying Foundation For Bountiful Harvest In Benue By Bridget Ikyado
- 2024 Rankings : Top 15 Best Universities In Nigeria Emerges , See Lists