The Deputy Governor of Osun State, Benedict Alabi, has fecilitated with the Speaker, Osun State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Timothy Owoeye, on his 48th birthday.
Alabi, in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Olaniyi Ajibola, in Osogbo, on Monday described Owoeye as an embodiment of courage and resilience.
He lauded the lawmaker for exhibiting uncommon loyalty to the progressive fold even at the point of suffocating provocation and constant threat.
The Deputy Governor further eulogised Owoeye for displaying courage at every moment of challenge, adding that his charisma remains a phenomenon to study by coming generations of politicians.
Alabi also commended the speaker for piloting the affairs of the parliament with wisdom and dexterity and without rancour.
“As you are celebrating your birthday today, it is imperative for those of us who are close to you to celebrate your special day with you and also eulogise some of those virtues that stand you out.
“May God continue to guide you as to sustain those outstanding qualities that keep your consciousness permanently in the minds of many.
“On behalf of my family, I wish you more of this special day on earth, with enviable accomplishments and sound health”, Alabi added .
- I’m Coming For Killer Herdsmen In Ogun – Sunday Igboho
- Nigeria Reports Second Highest Daily COVID-19 Deaths As Cases Soar
- Nigeria’s Land Borders Porous- Interior Minister, Aregbesola
- DSS Pledges To Unravel The Death Of Police Corporal Allegedly Killed By Its Operatives In Osun
- Olaiya Flyover: Osun To Do Three-hour Demo Closure Tomorrow