The Osun State Government has asked public and private schools in the state to vacate on Friday.
This was contained in a statement, on Thursday, signed by C K Olaniyan,
Coordinating Director Ministry of Education
The statement reads:
The Government of the State of Osun has directed that all schools (Private and Public) should proceed on Christmas and New year break tomorrow 18/12/2020 .
The government places a high premium on the safety of our citizens generally and students in particular hence this proactive preventive measure. Resumption date will be communicated as soon as it’s safe to resume in the new year.
The Ministry of Education wishes all stakeholders in the education sector a merry Christmas and a safe new year.
- Former Osun Lawmaker, Kolawole Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82
- Ondo Poll: Group Fires Senator Tofowomo Over Comments On Jegede
- Even Now, Akande Remains A Worried Patriach By Dare Babarinsa
- Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Kwara Gov Seeks Support For Families Of Fallen Heroes
- Osun Records 39 COVID-19 New Cases
News4 days ago
Gov Oyetola, Owoeye, APC Led Govt Are Not Being Fair To Us– Osun Assembly Minority Leader
News5 days ago
Osogbo LG Chair Aspirant, Oris Distributes Facemasks To Residents, Seeks Political Support
News2 days ago
Court Bars Oluwo From Installing Salinsile As Otun Oba Of Iwoland
News4 days ago
Four Osun LGA Staff Resign Appointment Over Non-payment Salary Arrears