The Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of Research and Planning, Adeleye Olusola Oyebade, has been deployed to supervise the general security arrangement for the September 19, 2020 governorship election in Edo State.
This was contained in a statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, on Friday.
The statement noted that Oyebade will be assisted by an Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Karma Hosea Hassan, who is in charge of Federal Operations at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, and eight Commissioners of Police.
Mba said, “Oyebade with the assistance of the AIG will superintend over the entire security architecture and ensure effective monitoring of the election and due enforcement of all electoral laws in the State.
“The Senior Police Officers similarly involved in the election monitoring and evaluation include CP Garba Baba Umar, CP Habu Sani and CP Buba Sanusi.
“CP Akeera M. Yonous will coordinate the operations of the Police Mobile Force and other special strike forces.
“Other four CPs will supervise security arrangement in the three Senatorial Districts of the State.”
- Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
- Breaking: Any Malaria-like Symptoms Should Be Considered COVID-19 – Lagos Gov, Sanwo-Olu
- Jealous Housewife Stabs Husband’s Fiancée To Death
- Tinubu ‘Most Qualified’ To Succeed Buhari In 2023, Says Oluwo
- Between The Cross Rivers Magistrates And Osun Lawmakers By Adewale .S
News1 day ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News3 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
News2 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
News5 days ago
Osun NUJ Holds Commendation Service for Late Folakemi Alonge