Akarigbo of Remo land, HRM Oba Babatunde Adewale Ajayi, has described Iwo as an ancient city with new positive face facilitated by the current Oluwo of Iwoland, HIM Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, TELU I.
Receiving Oluwo in his palace today, Akarigbo said Iwo has become an househood name since the ascension of Oba Akanbi, saying the hardwork of Oluwo is given the ancient city a new positive face in world’s map.
He narrated his experience of Iwo as turning around, praying Oluwo to sustain his faith in moving Iwoland forward.
Oluwo, in his message, said his visit was to discuss issues affecting traditional institution and foster relationship with the two cities, saying the position of Akarigbo in the institution is unquantifiable.
Oluwo described Akarigbo as an understanding ally with keen interest in Yoruba growth and development, noting he has no doubt in his ability to effect unity and bring modern glory to the advantage of traditional institution.
Akarigbo assured his trust in modernizing traditional institution, stating the need for renewed efforts will tailored towards harmonized unity.
In Oluwo’s entourage were the Adatan of Asa, HRM Oba , the Olu of Ileogo, the Asipa of Iwoland, Olosi of Iwoland, Baale of Tooto, Baale of Lahan, Gbobaniyi of Iwoland,
- Abducted Traveller Rescue From Kidnappers In Osun
- Osun Pensioners Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements
- How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
- Party Chieftain Blames Kwara APC Crisis On Political Jobbers
- LG Chairmanship: Osun APC Ward 13 Members Drum Support For Oris, State Reasons