Nigeria may experience a second wave of Covid-19 pandemic, Director-General, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu, has said.
He disclosed this at the ongoing media briefing with reporters organised by the National Youth Service Corps on Monday.
The DG said the country must abide by the protocols and guidelines developed to avoid a second wave of the virus.
He warned that the virus was still around and more dangerous despite the drop in recorded cases.
- Tinubu Directs Dangote, BUA, Others To Revert Cement To Old Prices
- One Dies, Others Hospitalised After Eating ‘Amala’ In Ogbomoso
- Chrisland University Matriculates 394 Students
- How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account
- Mohbad: My Late Son’s Wife Has Vital Information About His Death, Father Tells Police