Nigeria may experience a second wave of Covid-19 pandemic, Director-General, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu, has said.
He disclosed this at the ongoing media briefing with reporters organised by the National Youth Service Corps on Monday.
The DG said the country must abide by the protocols and guidelines developed to avoid a second wave of the virus.
He warned that the virus was still around and more dangerous despite the drop in recorded cases.
- Federal Lawmaker, Ajilesoro Foundation Dole Out Cash To Pensioners In Osun
- I’m Coming For Killer Herdsmen In Ogun – Sunday Igboho
- Nigeria Reports Second Highest Daily COVID-19 Deaths As Cases Soar
- Nigeria’s Land Borders Porous- Interior Minister, Aregbesola
- DSS Pledges To Unravel The Death Of Police Corporal Allegedly Killed By Its Operatives In Osun