Oyetola to Osun people: keep the peace
Osun State Governor Adegboyega Oyetola on Wednesday urged the people to keep the peace as they await the final judicial pronouncement on the governorship election.
He said the people, while expressing their views on the Tribunal judgment, should exercise caution, adding that he believes in the judicial process.
A statement by Chief Press Secretary, Mr Adeniyi Adesina, quoted the governor as saying: “I believe that the judicial process should be allowed to take its course. I have hope that we shall be vindicated and our mandate, which the people freely gave us, will be reaffirmed.
“Let us all be law abiding as we keep hope alive.”
Governor Oyetola restated that he remained in charge and that the security of lives and properties is guaranteed across the state.
The governor spoke against the background of the peaceful procession in Osogbo on Wednesday by people kicking against the Tribunal verdict.
- 2019 NGF Tourney: Over 260 junior Golfers Storm Jos for 3rd Edition
- Oyetola Approves Composition of Customary courts In Osun
- 769 Osun Workers Caught In Certificate Infraction
- Easter Celebration: Yinka Olatunbosun Felicitates with Christians, Osun People
- Tears As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By Policemen Is Laid To Rest
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
Residents, Others Excited, As Aderibigbe Donates Hospital To Osun Community
News5 days ago
How Pregnant Woman Was Mistakenly Burnt To Death In Osun
News3 days ago
Securing University of Jos and its Students
South West News3 days ago
R-Connect Felicitates With Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile On His Birthday