Two officers of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), who were on Sunday abducted by unknown gunmen have regained their freedom.
Though details of their freedom are not immediately known, the FRSC officers were said to have been released last night and had since reunited with their family.
CityMirrorNews gathered that their abductors collected a sum of 1.8 million naira as ransom before they were released.
It was however gathered that one of the kidnapped who could not bear the pressure mounted on him in the kidnapper’s den died before the other were freed.
CityMirrorNews reports that the FRSC officials , simply identified as Baiyeguni and Abioye were traveling on the road when the incident happened.
They were abducted at Erin -Ijesa on the ever busy Akure-Ilesa express road.
- Osun: Emir Ajagungbade To Be Arraigned On Amended Charges March 13
- Olagoke Visits Saki Ancestral Home, Urges Wealthy Yoruba Indigenes To Identify, Develop Thier Roots
- Oyo Issues Seven-Day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders
- Hardship: Buhari Sold Nigeria’s Future – Gov Mutfwang Laments
- Opinion: The Femi Oyetola that I know, by Kola Salami
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News4 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents