Two officers of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), who were on Sunday abducted by unknown gunmen have regained their freedom.
Though details of their freedom are not immediately known, the FRSC officers were said to have been released last night and had since reunited with their family.
CityMirrorNews gathered that their abductors collected a sum of 1.8 million naira as ransom before they were released.
It was however gathered that one of the kidnapped who could not bear the pressure mounted on him in the kidnapper’s den died before the other were freed.
CityMirrorNews reports that the FRSC officials , simply identified as Baiyeguni and Abioye were traveling on the road when the incident happened.
They were abducted at Erin -Ijesa on the ever busy Akure-Ilesa express road.
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
- Katsina Gov Joins Security Forces To Foil Bandits Attack, Rescue Kidnap Victim
- I’d Like To Die After Eating Pounded Yam — Adeboye
- Dignitaries Converge As 8th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards Holds Today
- I Became Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me – Betta Edu
News5 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead