As the nation marks the first anniversary of June 12 as the Democracy Day, the Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state of Osun, Hon Rasaq Salinsile has saluted the courage of pro-democracy activists who piloted the June 12 struggle.
Salinsile in a statement said the occasion which truly represents the real day Nigerians stood behind the late M.K.O Abiola and fought for the survival of the mandate they gave him.
The Osun APC scribe commended President Muhammadu Buhari, his vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and other pro-democracy activists for standing by the struggle of justice and equity.
Salinsile urged the country’s political leaders to unite among party and ethnic lines to work for the progress of the country.
- Osun: Emir Ajagungbade To Be Arraigned On Amended Charges March 13
- Olagoke Visits Saki Ancestral Home, Urges Wealthy Yoruba Indigenes To Identify, Develop Thier Roots
- Oyo Issues Seven-Day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders
- Hardship: Buhari Sold Nigeria’s Future – Gov Mutfwang Laments
- Opinion: The Femi Oyetola that I know, by Kola Salami
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News4 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents