Following the invasion of a court by men of the DSS, the House of Representatives has taken action.
The House of Representatives has mandated its relevant committees to investigate the action of Department of State Service (DSS) operatives following the rearrest convener of #RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore, at the premises of a Federal High Court in Abuja.
According to Channels Television, the matter was raised by the Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu during plenary on Tuesday.
The lawmaker described the occurrence as an abuse on the sanctity of the court room.
He said the reported invasion of the courtroom by DSS operatives can be seen as one arm of government attempting to overpower another, which will spell doom for the country’s democracy.
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
- How My Boyfriend Squandered My N10m – Anambra Orphan Tells Court
- 17-Year-Old Secondary School Student Commits Su!cide In Benue
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News2 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY