Following the invasion of a court by men of the DSS, the House of Representatives has taken action.
The House of Representatives has mandated its relevant committees to investigate the action of Department of State Service (DSS) operatives following the rearrest convener of #RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore, at the premises of a Federal High Court in Abuja.
According to Channels Television, the matter was raised by the Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu during plenary on Tuesday.
The lawmaker described the occurrence as an abuse on the sanctity of the court room.
He said the reported invasion of the courtroom by DSS operatives can be seen as one arm of government attempting to overpower another, which will spell doom for the country’s democracy.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi