The election petition tribunal that would be hearing the complaints about February 23 general elections in Osun state has been constituted.
A statement by the Secretary, Osun state election petition tribunal, Akubue Okechukwu, said that the tribunal would be hearing complaints arising from the National assembly and the incoming state Assembly elections.
Okechukwu hinted that the tribunal would be sitting at the High Court, Osogbo, the state capital.
According to the statement, the Registry of the election petition tribunal would be open between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
“This is to inform the Osun State indigenes and the general public that the Election Petition Registry will be open by 8:30 am –7:30 pm Monday — Friday at the High court of Justice, Osogbo, Osun State,” the statement stated.
- Tribunal Verdict:Oyetola Continues Project Inspection,Says He Remain Gov
- Osun Tribunal Judgement : Majority Will Laugh Last – DAG
- How Tambuwal Won Sokoto Supplementary Polls
- Oyo Governor Elect Promises To Review Contract Awarded After Guber
- Akeredolu Tasks Media Professionals To Uphold Ethics Of Profession
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
Crime4 days ago
In Osun: Police Avert Another New Zealand Episode, As Assailants Trail Muslim Worshippers
News2 days ago
Ademola: Family Dedicates Victory To Late Isiaka Adeleke, Says He Is Presently Happy In The Grave
News2 days ago
ADELEKE: APC Rejects Verdict, Vows To Appeal
News4 days ago
Ijesa/IBEDC Feud: Osun Assembly To Assess Level Of Damage Done To Electrical Equipment In Ilesa