2018 World Cup: For The Third Consecutive Time, S/Eagles Drawn Against Argentina
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have been drawn for the fifth time against Argentina, 1998 bronze medal winners Croatia and debutants Iceland in Group D of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
The draw was held at the Kremlin Palace here in Moscow, Russia on Friday.
According to the draw which was conducted by legends like Diego Maradona, Cafu, Carles Puyol, Gordon Banks and Diego Forlan, the Super Eagles will open their account against Croatia, while Argentina will do battle with Iceland.
Africa’s other representatives Egypt are in Group A with hosts Russia, Saudi Arabia and Uruguay.
Senegal are in Group H with Poland, Colombia and Japan, while Morocco are in Group B with Spain, Portugal and Iran, while Tunisia are in Group G with Belgium, England and debutantes Panama.
The opening game of the 2018 World Cup is between hosts Russia and Saudi Arabia.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup will run from 14 June to 15 July in 11 host cities.
2018 World Cup Groups:
- Fracas: Kwara Govt Announces Temporary Closure Of Mandate Market
- Nkechi Blessing, Kunle Afod, Others Mourn Death Of Colleague Gbemisola Anjola
- Man Arrested For Impregnating 19-Year-Old Daughter
- JUST IN: Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial
- Appeal Court Judgement Aligns With The Wishes Of Osun people- Philanthropist