Connect with us


Tragedy As Generator Fumes Kill Man, Lover In Delta



Tragedy struck in Ugborikoko community, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State as smelly fume from generating set killed a young man and his girlfriend inside their room.

The young man and his girlfriend reportedly inhaled fumes from a generating set locked inside their apartment overnight in Ugborikoko community.

It was gathered that the man, whose identity was not readily available, had just celebrated his girlfriend’s birthday party together with the lover, at a nightclub.

It was gathered that on leaving the party, the duo left the club and went to the lady’s shop, and put on the generating set inside before sleeping off, and they died before daybreak.

The lifeless bodies of the two lovers were reportedly recovered in the room by neighbours in the early hours of Monday.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed the incident during a telephone chat with journalists on Tuesday.