Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has finally broken his silence hours after the announcement of his separation from his wife of 17 years, Bunmi Ninalowo.
Ninalowo took many by surprise when he announced the separation via his Instagram page (@iamnino_b) that his marriage had finally hit the rock.
“Finally, I accept the reality of the end to a road! A sad reality that gives room & hope for a brighter and more fulfilling future! A reality that is SAD for my loving and adorable children but necessary for a peaceful and lovable future,” his post partly read on Friday.
In a new post on Saturday, Nino B, as he is fondly called updated fans on his well-being, noting that he is onto the next phase.
He captioned the post, “#NextPhase. Every storm runs out of rain, just as every night turns into day.
“After a storm comes a calm. After every storm, the sun will smile 😉
Ninalowo and his now-estranged wife are parents to daughter Aliyah, 17, and son Morakinyo, who is 15 years old.
- BREAKING: Tension As Workers Lock Tinubu’s Minister Inside Office
- Osun Pensioners Praises Adeleke over payment Of June, 2016 Half Salary Arrears
- BREAKING: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Guber Polls Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run
- ‘To Err Is Human,’ Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology
- BREAKING: NUPENG Mobilises Tanker Drivers, Petrol Attendants, Others For October 3 Nationwide Strike