Popular Nigerian street singer, Habeeb Okikiola, also known as Portable, has announced the birth of his fourth child.
The singer and the mother of the baby boy welcomed their son on Saturday.
The birth also coincided with Portable’s first anniversary in the music industry, culminating into double celebration for the Zazu crooner.
Portable became a sensation in the Nigerian music industry a year ago after the release of his hit song, Zazu.
The leader of the Zeh Nation movement took to his Instagram handle on Sunday morning to announce the birth of the child.
He also disclosed the child’s name: Akorede Omolalomi Badmus.
He wrote, “Thank u lord for the Gift of Life. Akorede Omolalomi Badmus. It’s a new bouncing baby boy. Congrats to myself and the mother
@honey_berry25 Iyawo IKA. December 10th de day real fame came & same Dec 10th I welcomed a new baby boi. God no dey disappoint”. Vanguard Online
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News5 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News5 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News5 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies