The management of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, has released the first batch admission list for the 2023/2024 Higher National Diploma programme of the institution.
This is contained in a release signed by the institution’s registrar, Mr. Abiodun Oloyede, made available to newsmen, on Monday.
It urged candidates who applied for admission to pay the acceptance fees of N30,000 before November 30, 2023.
The statement reads: “This is to inform the general public, especially candidates who applied for admission for the HND programme of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree that the first batch of admission list for the programme has been released.
“Consequently, all concerned candidates are to proceed to ospoly.edu.ng to accept the offer of provisional admission upon the payment of an acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (#30,000.00) only.
“Any candidate who refuses to accept the offer of provisional admission on or before 30th November, 2023 shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer of admission and those on the waiting list shall be considered,” the statement said.
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment