A 19-year-old boy, Zakariya Saad, has been arrested by the operatives of Adamawa State Police Command for allegedly killing 17-year-old Muhammed Yahaya.
The command said in a statement on Wednesday that its operatives apprehended Zakariya on Tuesday from his residence in Wuro Hausa, Yola South Local Government Area, on the charge of killing Yahaya.
According to the statement signed by the state police image maker, SP Suleiman Nguroje, the arrest of Zakariya followed a report received from residents of Damdu Ward of the same Yola South LGA that “a young yet-to-be-identified person was seen lying in a pool of blood with stab wound around his neck.”
The statement added that police operatives removed the injured boy to the hospital, where he was certified dead.
“The Commissioner of Police, CP Afolabi Babatola directs Deputy Commissioner of Police CID to take over investigation and ensure diligent prosecution,” the statement added.
- Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked, Deported For Praying For Patient
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
Crime2 days ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News4 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News3 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News1 day ago
BUA Chairman, Rabiu Rejects APC Appointment