18-year-old woman, Maryam Habibu has been paraded by the Kastina State Police Command for throwing her ex- husband’s four -year- Old stepson, Jamilu Rabi’u, inside a well.
Habibu was paraded on Friday at the state police command in Kastina State.
The action of the divorcee, a resident of Leko village in Danja LGA of Katsina State, eventually led to the death of her stepson.
According to the spokesman of Katsina Police Command, SP Gambo Isah, “the suspect went to the house of her ex-husband and lured the little boy into a nearby area and threw him inside the well, killing him.”
While being quizzed before the press, Maryam said she had earlier used a hoe on her husband’s first wife and the case is still in court.
The suspect also admitted that she once burnt the mattress bought for her mate by her husband because he failed to buy for her too.
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies