The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, on Friday, January 22, 2021 arrested eleven suspected internet fraudsters.
They were apprehended by operatives of the Commission who, acting on intelligence, swooped on their hideouts in Osogbo, the Osun State capital.
The Commission recovered twelve cars which include three Toyota Highlander SUVs, one Mercedes Benz GLK 350 SUV, One Acura SUV, two Honda Crosstour, two Toyota Venza and three other Toyota brands. Also recovered are phones, laptops and other devices.
The suspects, who variously claimed to be students, artisans, farmers and businessmen, are currently undergoing interrogation to ascertain their level of involvement in the alleged crime.
They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- Just In: Kidnapped Travellers Regain Freedom From Gunmen In Osun
- Gboye Adegbenro Is An Exemplary Politician, Says Akeredolu
- Nigerian Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits Arrested In Zamfara
- Africa’s Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Near 3.94m
- Shasha Market Crisis: FG Sends Relief Items To Victims
News4 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News5 days ago
Man Donates Family House To Christ Embassy, Leaving Family Members At Risk Of Being Homeless
News3 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News5 days ago
Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Resuming Work As WTO DG