A man desperate to make money has been nabbed while trying to sell panties for a whopping N300,000.
A young man has landed in trouble in Edo state, after he was nabbed with female panties which he stole and planned to sell before his capture.
The suspect who claims he hails from Warri, Delta state, was apprehended yesterday by residents in Igarra Akoko area of Edo.
During an interrogation by the residents, the young man confessed that he was told by a man to look for panties which he would sell to him for a fee of N300,000.
He stole some panties successfully but was caught before he handed them over to the person who sent him on the illegal errand.
The suspect was later handed over to the police after much beatings, according to reports.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents