A man desperate to make money has been nabbed while trying to sell panties for a whopping N300,000.
A young man has landed in trouble in Edo state, after he was nabbed with female panties which he stole and planned to sell before his capture.
The suspect who claims he hails from Warri, Delta state, was apprehended yesterday by residents in Igarra Akoko area of Edo.
During an interrogation by the residents, the young man confessed that he was told by a man to look for panties which he would sell to him for a fee of N300,000.
He stole some panties successfully but was caught before he handed them over to the person who sent him on the illegal errand.
The suspect was later handed over to the police after much beatings, according to reports.
- Tribunal Verdict:Oyetola Continues Project Inspection,Says He Remain Gov
- Osun Tribunal Judgement : Majority Will Laugh Last – DAG
- How Tambuwal Won Sokoto Supplementary Polls
- Oyo Governor Elect Promises To Review Contract Awarded After Guber
- Akeredolu Tasks Media Professionals To Uphold Ethics Of Profession
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
Crime4 days ago
In Osun: Police Avert Another New Zealand Episode, As Assailants Trail Muslim Worshippers
News2 days ago
Ademola: Family Dedicates Victory To Late Isiaka Adeleke, Says He Is Presently Happy In The Grave
News2 days ago
ADELEKE: APC Rejects Verdict, Vows To Appeal
News4 days ago
Ijesa/IBEDC Feud: Osun Assembly To Assess Level Of Damage Done To Electrical Equipment In Ilesa