News
Just In: Kidnapped Traveller Regains Freedom In Osun
By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
A traveler kidnapped, on Saturday, at Osu town, along the Ife expressway in Osun state has regained his freedom.
The spokesperson of police in the state, Yemisi Opalola, said in a statement on Tuesday , that the victim was released unhurt on Monday night around 10:00pm.
CityMirrorNews had earlier reported that kidnappers intercepted travellers’ vehicle on Saturday and kidnapped one person.
The incident occurred at about 7:30 pm on Saturday.
According to Opalola, one Okunade Rebecca reported that her husband, who boarded a vehicle from Akure, called to inform her that he had been abducted by gunmen.
However, police image maker said the kidnapped victim has been released due to intensive pressure on the kidnappers.
“This is to inform the members of the public that due to intensive pressure on the kidnappers reported to have kidnapped one Mr. Okunade Yinka along Osu / Ife expressway on 24/4/2021 around 6:00pm.
‘I’m happy to inform you that the victim has been released yesterday night unhurt around 10:00pm.
He has been united with his family this morning. ” she said
-
News3 days agoAkinkunmi Asifatu Emerges AUPCTRE, NCC Chairperson
-
News4 days agoOyo ADC Chair, Olana Congratulates Members On Successful Unveiling Of Party Senatorial Districts
-
News3 days agoAdeniyi Aligns With Osun APC Leadership As Party Endorses President Tinubu For Second Term
-
Crime3 days agoPolice Arrest Three, Recover Firearms, Others In Enugu

